- Hans Coper, Large Angled Composite Form, c. 1950s
- Peter Collingwood, Macrogauze M.22
- Philip Eglin, Red Yellow Green Jug
- Elizabeth Fritsch, Blown Away Jar, 1989
- Jim Partridge and Liz Walmsley, Restless, 2021
- Lucie Rie, Bottle Vase with Flared Neck, 1972
- Rupert Spira, Large Black Vase
- Julian Stair, Five Cups on a Ground
- Andrea Walsh, Collection of Contained Boxes, 2019
We are delighted to be taking part in EYE OF THE COLLECTOR
at Two Temple Place, London.
JIM PARTRIDGE & LIZ WALMSLEY
'Eye of the Collector is a new art fair for a new era where collectors have the opportunity to view and acquire extraordinary works of art in a safe and intimate environment. Targeted at serious art enthusiasts, Eye of the Collector eschews the big white tent in favour of a grand domestic setting of architectural and aesthetic importance. Two Temple Place, once home to the richest man in the world, defines a new standard in art fairs where the setting is as pleasurable as the art on show.'
Nazy Vassegh, Founder and CEO